15 January, 2014

MORE INSPIRATION

ROLAND HERRERA


I received an email last night from someone called Roland Hererra. He was complimenting my artwork and so obviously, I looked at his webpages and found that this compliment was coming from a very accomplished artist! I browsed through his wonderful watercolours on Flickr and fell in love with his work. There's something very special about it to me and I'll be following his pages closely. Pop by and take a look... HERE.




Roland's main website is HERE.

No comments:

Our Own Art-Club!

Each Friday we go to the local Art-Club in Horwich. It's a thriving club with a broad range of people of all ages and skill-levels. Apart from the regular painting sessions, we have many professional artists visiting us to demonstrate their skills and to run workshops.

But sometimes, it's nice when just a few friends get together mid-week too, and so here we are in Simon's "studio", benefitting from the skill and experience of his father, Brian Waddington. It looks a bit cramped in there, but we were just huddled together to fit in the photo frame :-)



And you can drink beer in this club! :-)